PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA/bmi merger (was Virgin & Balpa - bmi next ?)
Old 13th Apr 2012, 08:58
Chief Brody

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't have any friends.......

In BMI at least!! But listening to those of my BA colleagues that do it sounds like 99% of those coming over are good people who understand the inevitable outcome of this seniority discussion and are happy to usher in some stability
to their lives free of the sword of damocles perennially over their head believe the BMI joiners will go to the bottom of the MSL - I loose zero sleep over it, I fly happy and drive up and down the motorway smiling about what the future holds for all of us.

But my question is this for the 1% of BMIers stomping on about LH commands etc......

When you are sat next to me and contempories (FO Airbus) how is your dissatisfaction at the outcome going to manifest itself? IE are you gonna be miserable *****s festering in the knowledge that my LH command will come before yours?

Or will you say that's life, let's get to Lisbon and blow the froth off a couple?

If the former please let me know whilst we sip our Costas and I'll spare myself the agro of going through security.

Looking fwd to shaking the hands of and welcoming the aforementioned 99%

Last edited by Chief Brody; 13th Apr 2012 at 12:39.