PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Thread No. 8
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2012, 08:43
Old Carthusian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My point is this though - we can trust the information released by BEA and that their investigation will be fair and correct. I also understand the call for more transparency but they do have more important things to consider than keeping people informed about every little phase of the investigation. All that will happen is that the organisation will be delayed by queries and nonsensical comments from outsiders. Given the amount of comment that has already gone on on this topic without any conclusion one way or the other is it surprising that BEA are taking a long time. There is a lot to consider in this accident even if the basic causes are already known.
roulisholandais
I like the point about not observable but this is just one possible aspect of the problem which may in fact not be significant. It may be that the pilot himself is making the aircraft not observable and the available evidence actually points to this being the case. Given how many A330s, 320s, 340s are flying around without similar problems one has to think that indeed the flight crew were the main issue not the machine. I would expect many more accidents if the machine was a problem.