PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oxford OAA- Baltic BAA or US JAR ?
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2012, 05:15
wingreencard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
funy, I am givig up with this jar, while others are ready to join the long queue of unemployed people who probably will never touch a plane in their life after their cpl.
I explain you:
this industry is not set for selfsponsored pilots like us, it' s not possible to pay all this money , find a job, and make a living after all. it 's not possible!

it's not possible to spend 100'000 or 150'000 euro, look for a job, then maintain license current at 800 euro/hour in a multi engine plane each 2 years or a full motion simulator plus ad VAT tax of 20%, then pay for line training , food, accomodation , maybe for years, to finish unemployed.

this system was set for the airlines to pay for cadets from 0 to ATP, not set for self sponsored pilots. it's not viable.

Analyze the situation, and see by yourself, too many problems around the world . we are in a year of election, if we elect the same idiots (they did with Putin and we go with obama/sarko again) who brought us to this 2008-201X(?) crisis, I tell you, the next 10 years are not going to be better.Spending money in an aviation career right now, is simply foolish!