PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pluna with Avionco
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2012, 04:58
manfred33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm frustrated? You gotta be kidding me. I'm not the one that sounds frustrated. Their posts weren't the problem, yours was. Hence my disparaging comment regarding pprune. If you have nothing constructive to add, then why don't you stay out of it. I don't work for charity, nor do i plan to. My wife is from Buenos Aires and i had heard about this gig and was simply looking to find info on the whole thing, to satisfy my wife's curiosity and not get some sh*thead responses. Go stir the pot somewhere's else. Oh, and pardon me for suggesting that not getting paid could possibly be frustrating. I'm not sure what adjective you would use, but you must have a better one than "frustrating" i gather. And I did not even come close to "implying" i was gong to go and work there just because one is, or is not required to know Spanish. I don't base my career decisions on such criteria. I have a good-paying job and good seniority and am not planning on jumping ship on a whim. I was simply asking about knowing Spanish because I have not been able to find out the answer. But i guess that was just crossing the line for you, right? You certainly have not said whether you ever worked there or not, so unless you have, i'm not interested in your flaming messages.

Last edited by manfred33; 13th Apr 2012 at 05:23.