PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Paul Holmes and Erebus
View Single Post
Old 12th Apr 2012, 23:11
Ornis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Birds of a Feather Flock Together on PPRuNe

Ruffled Pigeon crowed: "I bring you A Very Important Message from the famous academic flier, Professor Penguin."

"I will promulgate his every word, I will promulgate his every word," squawked his alter ego, Pretty Polly Parrot, ad nauseum, "I will, I will, I will."

"Usually a lot of rot," suggested Culture Vulture, "I'm looking forward to it."

Hawk Eye swooped: "Certainly sticks in my craw, Penguin couldn't fly off his Ivy Tower."

Henny-penny added, "Not even if the sky was falling in ... ouch, Cocky-locky, keep it to yourself, will you!"

Mrs TEAL quacked: "We want Captain Ostrich exonerated, Kiwis find flying a very unnatural practice; if we hump the odd mountain we cannot be blamed."

Eagle Air-ed his views from upon high, "The Mods won't like this, can't you be Doves for a bit, wave a white Shag and all that?"

"Well, thank goodness that Great Tit, Wannabe, flew the coop," said Miss Thrush, "He was making me itch in funny places."

"Ah", said Wise Owl, avian I am getting bored with this, I feel like Woody Woodpecker on a thick wall."

"Time to put an end to the squabbling", said the Seagulls, as if that's ever likely to happen ...