PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Should EASA be allowed to monopolise licencing in Europe?
Old 12th Apr 2012, 13:51
S-Works

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quote:
As bose says folk have been poking them for years and now they have got the reaction.
Bose has never been among those poking them, of course

Funny how people adjust their forum posts as it suits.

There are many other examples but I have better things to do than spend time digging them out.

Such hypocrisy.
Never denied being an N reg pilot, proud of the fact. Just that I have not spent my life goading the CAA etc with how much better and easier the FAA system. You in the other hand spent years convincing everyone how much better it was and easier and ramming it down the throats of the CAA's. You assured us that a ban or restriction would never work because you had such a powerful voice in Europe with the business operators. I just pointed out that most business crews were already dual qualified and the impact on them would be fairly minimal. They never came to your aid as forecast.

I told you a number of years ago thus would happen, but rather than listen you did as you ae doing now,resorted to childish efforts to discredit me.

I will admit to getting great pleasure out of you being proved wrong,despite the fact that I actually don't support it as I don't think it benefits flight safety at all.

Funny how you changed your tune in the end and got yourself a JAA PPL/IR though. Now who is the hypocrite?

At the end of the day it does not impact me as I have been dual qualified for years but I do feel for the guys whose careers this basically ends for nothing more than politics.