PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Time to start Lion Air p2f Programme
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2012, 17:37
B737Dude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Come on guys, I know its really tempting to pay 2 fly but don't lose your hope from God just yet!! Everyone dreams of getting into a airline job the day they finish flight training but its never the case!! Theres people out there who waited 3/4 years to be just called for a interview! I don't want to sound depressing but the guys who are over 30 should be the ones worried!! If your 23/25 or even bit older there is still plenty of opportunities out there! Just don't rush into P2F just because your other flight school friends have Jet jobs or been offered the RHS with RYR!! Just keep it real!!

There is plenty of newly qualified Doctors working in tescos doing something they don't want to do but its life!!

The worst thing that makes it more depressing is people constantly asking if I have found a flying job yet!! and it does get veryyy depressing after awhile but its life! I'm not going jump to pay 50k+ to wear the fancy uniform!!

Keep your money in your pocket!! Theres people out there that has never seen or will properly see 50K in there life time! Just appreciate the roof over your head and food on the table!