PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Should EASA be allowed to monopolise licencing in Europe?
Old 10th Apr 2012, 20:00
Thomascl605

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Westwind,

You said about ramp checks and ignorance, lol ! You really haven't got a clue have you ? Same as Cldvr our domiciled pro EASA super bottom feeder who actually reads the endless tripe out of the bowels of Brussels.

Ok, let's have a ramp check then when this rubbish comes online in 2014. The law of precedent has been set for the previous god knows how many years of working in Europe absolutely fine on FAA Certs. The reason please for this change ? The CAA haven't written to me to tell me, 2014 is the first i'll know of it. it'll have to be damn good to make me shell out thousands on a pointless and time consuming conversion to fly the same aircraft.

No, this isn't acceptable to me at all. This is one law too many out of Brussels. I'll happily take on EASA over this, happy to chuck in a few grand at least in 2014 to have my say and fight for what is right and fair.

Now let's see, around two million in lost earnings over the rest of my working life, better get writing that cheque EASA.