PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - US Navy 7th fleet at the time of LHR disaster.
Old 10th Apr 2012, 12:23
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Frank, good post. Congratulations on speaking up on a topic a number of people secretly agree with you on but haven't been game to say it. I've heard the same whispers and heard anecdotal details but not seen anything on paper. Where's Julian Asange when you need him?
The possibilty exists and logic would dictate that once you rule out all the possible/likely elements then what you have left over is likely to be the cause.

Just for ****s and giggles and as a true story, I have a 'friend' who used to work in Defense. He would never elaborate on what his role actually was other than to say he was a 'data analyst'. I learned years later that this specific term is often given to those with classified jobs than are not meant to be made public. I tried every trick in the book to squeeze something, anything out of him to no avail. He was as stubborn and determined as Alan Joyce in a bank vault. The only thing he ever said was once after a long long session of drinking and after simultaneously viewing a news update on TV which related to radio/bandwidth/airwave/pulse type technology was 'that he had seen things first hand, technologies, that revealed the 'powers to be' had experimented and attained technological advancement in some areas 25 years beyond where
the rest of society is current positioned'. Not to har to dismiss when you look at technology such as the SRS Blackbird and the Stealth Bomber as an example. These aircraft had been designed, created, prototyped, produced and then utilized, flown and tested to their full capacity all while the US government denied their existence. Each contained technology and capabilities many doubted was possible at the time. Who knows what else exits covertly today?
Franks theory a fantasy, lunar cycle mad ramblings or a plausible possibility??
A possibility gets my vote!