PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 9th Apr 2012, 22:57
truckflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AIMINGHIGH123

I was told by CAE, that they did not consider second time applications, that even when not called to interview, as soon as they have requested your CV, you are considered to have gone trough their system once, and will not be considered second time.

So only if you have not been contacted by them previously, will you be considered in the application process, unfortunately.

Who knows might change, but doubt so as it is now, not exactly a shortage of low hour pilots out there is it?

On another note, for those constantly knocking Ryanair on these boards, what other airline has given low hour pilots more chances of a job than Ryanair?

I would think in the last 10 years none have be recruiting more low hour pilots than Ryanair!

Consider the BA cadet program, that will cost you considerably more than training modular and getting in with Ryanair and paying your own TR!
What would you rather do? Spend over £100.000 with Oxford on the BA cadet program? Or get in with Ryanair after going modular, and spent £60.000 incl your own TR?

After gaining experience with Ryanair for 2 - 5 years, you will have been flying to every little hole of airfields in Europe, and gained loads of valuable experience, and you will probably be able to walk into most airlines afterwards, as long as you are reasonably switched on!

I think those who keep knocking Ryanair should shut up, because the only reason is that you are upset is that you either you did not make it in the selection or lack of money, tough luck, c'est la vie!
The selection process at Ryanair is not easy from what I have heard, not just because you have Euro's in your pocket that they will give you the job!
They can pick who they want!

I did not get interview or selected myself, probably because of my age, however I am not going tell others that joining Ryanair is crap, just because I got snubbed! I would actually encourage my friends to get that application in as soon as possible, because it is probably your best chance to get your career going!

I wish I had been given the chance, but I am not going to cry like a baby, just because they did not offer me an interview!

go around flaps15;
That's even better, so you can bring your own re-usable water bottle, see even more eco-friendly!!!