PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2002, 17:55
Brian Dixon
A really irritating PPRuNer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi everyone,
here's the latest update for you all, regarding the Mull of Kintyre Group.
A meeting was held in the afternoon of 9 December where various options of campaign strategy were discussed. The main point from that meeting is that Mr James Arbuthnot MP has taken over from Lord Chalfont as the Chair of the Group. (You may all recall that Mr Arbuthnot was Defence Minister for Procurement at the time of the accident).

I would like to formally welcome Mr Arbuthnot as Chair and also extend my sincere thanks to Lord Chalfont for all his support, hard work and dedication to the campaign.

Parliamentary action is moving now towards the House of Commons (hence the change of Chair), so please keep in touch with your own MPs. Every time there is an issue which suggests an MoD cover up, it will be worth contacting your MP about it and also refer to the Chinook incident in the same communication.

If you have any questions, please send them to your MP so that they can contact the MoD for answers.

The MoD need to know that we will not go away. Also, if you feel like it, why not send a short note to Mr Arbuthnot pledging your support.

Updates as and when.
Regards, as always
Brian
"Justice has no expiry date" - John Cook