PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Realtor all set to float new airline
View Single Post
Old 9th Apr 2012, 17:15
blackbirdsr72

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi

Dear jibu

Please dont think everything as bad if you dont get your chances. Lepl projects is very reputed in Real estate & lifestyle business. I personally know Mr.Ramesh & Mr.Rajasekhar the Promotors. Mr K Babu former Sun Networks chief Pilot is the Ceo & Mr.SVN Moorthy who worked with Air India & Paramount as Chief Engineer is the Director of Engineering. As far as my knowledge they have already finalised the aircrafts from a lessor in Botswana for the aircrafts. They are bringing in 3 Q400 Aircrafts for the operations. They are concentrating only in south India. when I met few Management fellows in MOCA last week,They told me that they have already recruited few pilots and few will be recruited soon.

As far as their business plan is concerned Iam not sure they will sustain or not because of lot of factors which I cannot disclose in this forum due to ethics. few people in the management are spreading news that they will launch their operations in May/June this year, the reality is far that I believe that they can launch the commercial operations in another 6-8 months from now.

Again as the Management/Directors doesn't have the aviation Background definitely the Key personnel will be in charge of the Recruitment which they will prefer ............ &.............. concerned. But at least few will get jobs.

Keep studying hard brothers, Please dont jump into conclusions.

Regards