PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Will Puma Survive?
View Single Post
Old 9th Apr 2012, 14:56
MaroonMan4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Xen,

You are confusing me with someone that actually cares what the outcome is-chop wins easily.

After all my time in I am so saddened to see friends and their families being subjected to single Service willy waving and some of the worst leadership ever.

How long does it take to make a decision? Gordon Brown announced Rotary Wing Strategy in Dec 2009,with only 8 Chinooks dropped from this original vision.

There have been studies and more studies and even more studies (at our request because we dont seem to like the answer).

Mean while careers and futures are not properly attended to and far more importantly families are unsettled and feel let down.

That is where my ramblings stem from, as well as recognition that fundamentally JHC is a positive example of jointery that is being eroded by this ongoing challenge to Merlin transition.

But hey, I fly Chinooks, so my seat is secure, I have less than 10 years so pension is safe, and am getting to the stage where I will join everyone else and look after number one and get back into my licences.

Sorry Chopabeefer, of course you are right and good luck to the Merlin Force as it sure is going to need it!

Last edited by MaroonMan4; 9th Apr 2012 at 15:17.