PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Support Labor and Julia
View Single Post
Old 9th Apr 2012, 01:15
RIVER1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
juliar is not the only problem it is the whole incompetent party.How many of them has ever owned a business? They are simply a mob of union hugging carreerists who only care about their own advancement who care nought about the money they are wasting.After starting out as a mechanic and then spending 30yrs up the sharp end in aviation we were able to move into business and recently learnt just how dangerous fair work can be for an employer.It basically provides the employee with legal services and no risk to them we had one do a few weeks work when it all started looking strange and we found out too late that they had just had 2 years off with the old sore back then a settlement from a previous employer.Although the insurance company said it was rubbish they paid out $30,000 for a few weeks marginal work because it was cheaper than fighting fair work in the courts.When you look at the industrial trouble spreading across the country from QLD coalfields to NW WA after fair work was introduced it becomes clear to me that work choices was actually much more productive and thats what is why fair work will eventually come back to bite the very people it was intended to help.Now when we have built a business and we can finally put substantial money into our super that too has been reduced to ridiculously small amounts.I live in hope that I am one of a silent majority waiting in the wings with a baseball bat for the next election.