PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cranfield Airport
View Single Post
Old 7th Apr 2012, 09:14
poptones

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
at cranfield uni we sometimes get free sandwiches depending on the event. a few of us from the msc aerospace vehicle design course now organise our flight training on the same day from cranfield flying school and we always get given donuts, chocolate and now its easter, there was lots of easter eggs for everyone. mmm, chocolate. there was a imc student on tue who came with a big box of curry for people. anyway, we have been asked by the school to product test some new aviation equipmemt. the school always seems to be testing new equipment for companies that are yet to be launched.. which is nice, as we get given stuff to review. i got the airbox clarity gps and my buddy got a aware 5 i think, its orange colour. finshed my solo cicuits now and doing my 5th ground exam, flight planning. we did a trip to sibson to get cheap fuel. if you have yet to try landing on a short field, this place is exciting in lots of ways, trees electricity pilons to name a few was fun and the take off over the trees was good too.