PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAA asks for a R6-billion handout
View Single Post
Old 7th Apr 2012, 07:33
michaelbarns

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My God you have a big head, seriously... love the virtual degree though! I have lit a fire for you on this cold night ino order to help blow smoke up your ass. Please there is one golden rule in life, and thats not to blow your own trumpet and tell people how good you are, yet you never made it. And you made that mistake twice. Can we move on from your God persona? We understand that you are Neil Armstrongs brother with Chuck Yeagers DNA who has a degress from Harvard and is an MIT boffin. Woman must love you! "Chicks dig me cause im a rocket scientist!" Please dont ever make the mistake that you are now too good to ever be a F/O

Moving along, to ask SAA pilots for a 10-15% pay cut? And what is the reason for that? You say that it has nothing to do with SAA pilots but then quickly think they are overpayed...again, please. Why not ask your company for a 10-15% pay rise! And I would say by my assumption (we know how that goes) that no both of you did not get into SAA if infact you are a pilot at all. They have the largest and most modern fleet, so why wouldnt they pay the most. Management is one thing, but to go off at the people who work there, "pilots, cabin crew, ground crew etc" then you are seriosuly dilusional. And again, would you want to earn R30k pm at airline A or R50k pm at airline B.... Do you honestly want me to draw you a picture? Which idiot would turn that down? If you think for one second that I dont believe that you didnt get in and are now sour, well... please.... There are thousands of pilots who didnt make it into SAA, they packed up and moved on and found other great places to live and work, they dont hold a grudge....but then there are a few that hold a grudge...there are only a certain number of seats at the table so to speak. And now with BEE / AA etc etc etc. its even harder for "some" people to get in no matter what they have to offer. But thats the country we live in, the only one in the world where the majority has AA against the minority. We all know that there are far too many chiefs and not enough indians at SAA.

Just keep applying, if you give up then of course you wont get in.