PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hungarocontrol Testing and Interviews
View Single Post
Old 6th Apr 2012, 17:36
Omark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi everyone,

This was indeed the big day for me, Yaman! I was really calm before and even during the first part of the test, because I knew my chances were really slim. But I found the second part really hard and stressful, and I was certain of my failure. Everyone was allowed to proceed with the tests in their own paces, but I think by 11 am everyone was done. Overall, it was a thrilling experience, and I met a lot of nice people.
Then, following an approx. half-hour evaluation each of us was invited into a room where a friendly guy (I forgot his name because I was still under shock ). Apart from one exercise (where I was close to the minimum requirement) I performed exceptionally well. But I don't dare to celebrate yet, as I was burnt last year just like this at university: failing at the very last step of the admittance process.
Out of 15 or so people 4-5 of us passed today. And according to rumours by this day around 700 people applied in total.
Next stop: DART test either on Wednesday or Thursday.

Good luck to everyone who is yet to take the test!
Tips to pass: drink 1 (!) beer with a good friend the preceding evening; sleep well; relax!; remain confident when you are scared s**tless during the second part ; keep walking: Johnnie Walker!