PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Michael, victim of the 9'11 phobia
View Single Post
Old 10th Dec 2002, 22:52
MaxMet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Innocent until proven guilty. Now! where did I put my black hat?

Fonck

You have still not said whether Virgin atlantic carried out their own investigation into the bomb alert on Micheals flight. I am sure that they would have done so after such a serious incident. Micheal and the whole crew must have been interviewed as soon as they returned to base by management officials. What was the outcome of this investigation or is it still continuing and are Virgin awaiting the results of the American Courts? Is Micheal still employed by Virgin atlantic at this time?

As I have already posted I do not see the need for Micheal to return until after the Court Case. He is not being held in custody in a grim jail but rather with a family in their own home with time as it would appear to visit Disney World/Land?

If Micheal is not guilty of the charges against him and has the evidence to prove it then he should stay in the States and go through with proper legal proceedings. If he is found not guilty then there will be ways in which he can claim compensation back from the U.S. Government and the F.B.I.

Micheals plight seems like a fairly straight forward but unfortunate case. Unless of course their are difficulties surrounding the evidence put forward by the defending party.

I still think that it unwise for anyone to sign a petition when not all the evidence is available. Micheals case is hardly like signing a petition for the prevention of a new motorway or the felling of an ancient forest.