PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Taking photos of aircraft while boarding?
Old 4th Apr 2012, 23:07
NutLoose

Received 2,940 Likes on 1,252 Posts
KPBSen Mate in the real world you are photographed every hour of every day going about your normal life,

There are some anal security, saw them badgering some guy with steps so he could get a picture over a fence of an arrival, his steps were nowhere near the fence, I remonstrated just let him get his picture and he will be on his way, happy, don't and you will be playing catch up while he tries to get it elsewhere... I got the well he might try to get over the fence... He would of needed to be able to leap small buildings to have reached the fence and as I was on the other side (Airside ) also taking pics of the rare visitor, it was not likely to happen..

As for security and Installations... the average terrorist isn't exactly going to make a visible look I am casing the joint with my camera approach, are they...

As for when boarding, I can understand the staff sort of hurrying people along as they need to make the slot times and having one pax taking pics of the aircraft can result in the lemming effect and delays boarding.... But that is no reason to be rude.