PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aviation Art.Handling the Big Jets
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2012, 21:21
Aye Ess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you all for your compliments. Pianoman...yes,it has been a while since I posted,but I have a fear of cluttering up pprune. Howard....loosely based on Avalon,but I had a B727 driver see the painting and he was convinced it was Mt Isa,so I guess the'airport is in the eye of the beholder'.Worral...I agree,never seen an ugly B727.

Metalman.....the date was 1903. I did a lot of research into the tunnel on a railway forum,whew! railway enthusiasts are fanatical. I'd love to see Grandad's paintings,can you stick some piccys on this thread? Reubee....the a/c is departing rwy34,most of the cross strip is obscured by the a/c. Touch and Go.....a PM is hurtling your way. Wally....I didn't sell the missus. She kicked me and my paintbrushes out. I spent years sitting in Brisbane main street with a cardboard sign 'WILL PAINT FOR FOOD'

Brian and Forky....you are both correct,thanks. I'm sure I have some railway ties in the shed and 37 cu mt of ballast will fix that. I'll work on those today and post a piccy here when done,please check back. As they say 'never take the ballast for granite'