PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways 'Executive Club'
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2012, 12:28
MungoP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gibon2
I originally posted the thread on JetBlast and realised that it would soon disappear under the usual JetBlast torrent of trivia.. wanting a genuine response I re-posted it in this forum..

I'm currently located in the US and pursued it through the US contact numbers and e-mail address...
They first responded by telling me that they were unable to trace me on the flights in question.. very strange knowing what we go through to board an aircraft in the US these days.. After submitting copies (at their request) of 4 boarding passes I was eventually given a reference number regarding the claim... and have heard nothing for two months.. Many e-mails have produced no results and phone contacts through a mind-blowingly tedious automatic system result in getting cut off... the only humans I get to talk to are on the sales side and can't help... suggesting I go through the web-site...

But the worst complaint is not being able to use the 'Avios' to book a flight at any time during the summer months... That is the reason for the comment re: 2nd class citizen...pointless having them...