PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Airways Trainee First Officer
View Single Post
Old 2nd Apr 2012, 20:38
aroumika

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
does anyone on this forum have a proper and clear idea of what's happening with the type-rated process? if yes, then please come forward and share all the details please! i keep hearing very contradictory reports all the time if waiting for close to 8 months isn't frustrating enough, then being unaware, in the dark, and not knowing where we stand as of now seems even more frustrating so anyone, details please?

P.S. - i've heard there's some 150 odd type-rated guys in the loop, unfortunately i don't know any of them personally to find out for myself, but someone on this forum must know some of them to be able to provide credible details, thanks

details required: 1) i want to know numbers, how many applied initially? how many cleared each stage? what are the number of stages and what are they? how many got through eventually? etc. 2) i want to know dates, when was each stage conducted and when is it expected to end?

no guesses and speculation please, only creditable information which is 200% true