PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The LAA forum
Thread: The LAA forum
View Single Post
Old 2nd Apr 2012, 19:53
stickandrudderman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thankyou Planemike for your support, and thank you to Rod 1, who despite his anonymity is a regular contributor of valuable information on this forum. Indeed thank you to all contributors.
You see, here we are having a nice discussion despite the attempts of a minority to steer it towards his own agenda, without having to reveal our identities.
I know who some of you are, and one or two know who I am, I have no problem with that.
I do have a problem with being forced to reveal my identity on a public forum which anybody can access, not just LAA members. If you think it is for members only, pop over there and cut a quote from someones post, paste it into google and see where you end up.
I also happen to think that the LAA forum is under-utilised as a result of this rule, which is a shame as it could be a very useful tool.
Further, it seems to me as if the LAA is run a bit like an "Old boys club". "This is the way we do things around here young man, now run along and don't cause a fuss, there's a good chap!"