PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hungarocontrol Testing and Interviews
View Single Post
Old 2nd Apr 2012, 16:06
Tamas1990

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello Everybody!

I will try to asnwer some of your questions. First of all about the subjects. We have (had) Air Traffic Management, Meteorology, Navigation, Aircraft, Human Factor, Equipments, Air Law, things like this. You have to know all of these subjects by hearth, because the whole job is based on these subjects. Some of the subjects are really hard, but usually these are the most important as well But the teachers are really professional and they will help in everything to understand etc. About the tests, I think they are really fair, they are just asking for the necessary thinks, and with study you can pass the tests.

Usually at the beginning we had tests in every week, but now we have test usually in every 3-4 weeks. Well there is a minimum limit, but I would say it is better to be above 90% on the tests.

About the fail rate. I cannot say anything about this. If you perform good, and you fulfill all of the requirements, than you have a great chance to become an air traffic controller. It is really important, that you have to prove every day in the simulator. The traffic number and complexity increases day by day, and you have to perform better and better.

About the SDM and DART test I don't know anything. Maybe later on you can ask somebody on this forum, who already did the test this year.

Also I would like to say some words about these numbers, what you are writing. It doesn't matter that how many people applied to the course. If you believe in yourself, and you really would like to do this, and you do all the steps of the selection process by hearth, than you can be a part of this team. You just have to focus on your performance, and don't think too much about the others.