PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hungarocontrol Testing and Interviews
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2012, 10:58
Yaman123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
About the training course

Hi Tamás!

As you wrote you' re in the team, so maybe you could answer some of my questions.
I will apply this year. Last year my language exam was missing but now I have one. I have some questions about the training. IF i can pass the FEAST test I have to know that I can finish the training successfully. I have a wife, two kids and a pretty good day job with better than average salary so if I switch I MUST get the job otherwise I will screw up my life. So my questions are:

1. What type of lessons do you have? I mean are they hard to learn? I know it's relative, but ...
2. How many tests do you have to take during the training and how well you have to make those exams. (60% or 75% or 90%)
3. What' s the fail rate among students? (I thinking about those who are starting the training but can' t make it to the end.)
4. The SDM (Strip Disply Management) test have been replaced by the DART (Dynamic Radar) test at Eurocontrol. Is this the case at Hungarocontrol?

Thanks
Yaman

p.s. Uhh, and the last one: I read on the forum that Janeszka failed on the interview. I thought the Feast test is the hardest part. So could you describe it, what topics the HC guys want to know about?