PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RTR Mumbai Attempt
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2012, 09:58
engineered_to_fly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GENERAL GUIDELINES

GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR RTR(P/C) HOLDERS WHO ARE FACING PROBLEMS REGARDING RTR(P/C) CONVERSION:

1. RTR(P) can be extended if you have 30Hrs flying in the last 3 years.
If you dont have the required 30 Hrs then you need to give in the RTR Part-1 exam.

2. If you fulfill any one of the above mentioned requirements then you can apply for extension.

3. REGARDING APPLICATION:
(Explained with example)

If your RTR(P/C) is expiring on 2nd September 2012,then you need to have 30 hrs flying between 3rd September 2009 and 2nd September 2012.

Your papers should reach between 3rd June 2012 and 2nd September 2012 because you can apply only 3 months prior to your RTR expiry date(in this case 2nd September 2012).

Along with other papers you need to send a DD of Rs 5000 plus you also need to send in your original RTR(P/C).

RTR(P/C) holders can only extend their RTR(P/C) upto20 years.
If you need a lifetime RTR then you got to give both RTR Part 1 and Part 2 and get the RTR(A) for lifetime.

4. TR GUYS:

Regarding TR guys,your TR sim hours wont be counted towards the 30 hrs flying requirement .

The general requirement which i have found on the TR NOC:

The licence,ratings, and medical of trainee pilot must be current during entire training and checks.

P.S:
If you find any discrepancy or error in my post,feel free to correct me ,your suggestions are welcome.

KEEP SHARING,KEEP HELPING