PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment X
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2012, 03:38
want_to_fly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question :)

Hi guys

Just a question here..

[/I]I went for an OD in Brisbane 3 weeks ago and made it to the FI. Helana my recruiter asked if I registered online before the FI and I said yes, however 3 years ago - She then said it should be fine, so I assumed they would find my profile easily. 2 out of 14 people in the final interview that I know have their approval in progress and one of them have got their GC.

I logged online again a few days ago and while at it thought I would update my registration. However a few days after that they sent me this letter:

We appreciate you taking the time to update your application to Emirates. Your updated application has been received and will be considered.

Should you be suitable for a Cabin Crew vacancy we will be in further contact with you. If however, you do not hear from us within 3 months, you must conclude that we will not be pursuing your application further.

If your personal or career details change, please log in to your user account and update the status of your application through our web site.

I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank you for your interest in the Emirates Group.

Yours sincerely,

Recruitment Manager
Emirates
Dubai, U.A.E.

The above letter is not a rejection mail.. is it? Your thoughts are much appreciated

Thanks guys and God bless!