PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thunderbird problem caused by my own stupidity
Old 31st Mar 2012, 23:58
aspac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thunderbird problem caused by my own stupidity

Good morning,
You guys very kindly helped me solve a problem a few months ago and I'm hoping for the same this time. At the outset, let me say it was made worse by my own stupidity in trying to correct a problem. I should have left well alone!
I'm a Thunderbird fan, use Thunderbird 11.0 for email and could uninstall/reinstall except I don't want to risk losing current content.
The problem: in Drafts (and, fortunately, only in Drafts) all messages suddenly were listed, from yesterday, as "from" me rather than (as always in the past) who they were "to" (the intended recipient's name). I clicked on "From" and only made the problem worse: the "from" button has disappeared - and so has the list of who the message is from (me).
What do I click to have it return to showing who the message in drafts is "to"? I often have 20 or more messages in drafts and it's a pain to have to guess and open each time. I've closed Thunderbird and reopened it - but there's no difference.
Many thanks in advance.