PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kenya Airways AB Initio Pilot Recruitment
Old 31st Mar 2012, 19:10
Evroza

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dont worry, the words are pretty large and anyone could see them. Distance is about 4 Metres again. She then asks you to lie down and examines your throat, area around your stomach( Just below the ribs ) and around your girdles. She checks you for something I thinks was called 'Hymes' can't clearly remember. Then asks you to close your eyes, stand on one Leg and stretch your arms sideways (Okay, at this part I was really really hungry and weak I couldn't keep my balance and kept falling, hope that doesn't disqualify me ) She also performs the knee jerk experiment and after that you are done. There was also a Doctor who asks you some random questions like where do you come from, or what course are you studying to establish whether you are Sane ; Crazy, Right? After this you are done for day 1.
Today, we went for the ECG test at some bulding along Ngong road, I think Fifth Avenue something. Here they test your stress endurance. You really dont have to worry about this one if you life revolves