PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 10 months on - any change at EZY?
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2012, 10:35
Robert G Mugabe

Refreshed after my love in with i-like-tea.

I am more prone to agree with my hairy rodent friend.

While I have some issues with lower management who are typical greasy pole merchants or "poachers turned gamekeepers" I feel the AMB are trying to improve the lot of the average worker. Hell I even received a dividend payment.

With regard to the cadet / PTF issue it is an issue inherited and continued from the previous regime. While it is a cheaper alternative financially it is a more expensive issue when you factor in the loyalty and engagement of the workforce. ( We all know where that is )

That said I think the real foolish parties here are the cadets/ PTF people themselves who have decided their worth by accepting the terms and conditions. ( A fool and their money are soon parted ). While most are misguided and regretting decisions made , they are on the whole competent nice kids.

BALPA HQ are the most complicit party by not advising the company and the regulatory bodies at the off that these pay to fly schemes had a nasty smell attached to them. I regard that organisation with the most contempt.

Last edited by Robert G Mugabe; 31st Mar 2012 at 12:55.