PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BASSA Branch Secretary ET Minutes Now in Public Domain
Old 30th Mar 2012, 16:22
ExXB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dawdler
I understand your point about you personally not being involved and therefore avoid showing any interest. This is primarily an airline staff forum upon which it is natural to discuss such matters. There are other passenger focused forums which it can be said ignore most personnell issues. The fact of the matter is that many ARE interested in natural justice and having it seen to be done.

On a related matter, I welcome the involvement of GMB in CC representation as it is my hope that a more measured approach will ensure a stable timetable can be adhered to in the future. This will benefit all, passengers and staff included.
No this is not a airline staff forum, this is a passenger forum including some of us Ex-BA customers. The mods have tolerated this discussion here is because if it was posted in Cabin Crew there would be another war. If you guys want to blast BA or Unite go ahead, but you must realise that others will be reading your comments and making judgement on your wisdom and candour. This reflects on BA, Unite and yourself.

Last edited by ExXB; 30th Mar 2012 at 17:54.