PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Albanese does nothing on Sydney Airports
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2012, 20:31
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
More matter with less art.

GD - Of course the Minister For Bad Teeth is postulating. He has just over 12 months to go before he gets sh#t canned by the Australian voters!.
Overstated GD - I reckon the Qld LNP could frighten him into resignation, just open up an inquiry into the CASA, lots of scope, lots of 'white' papers, lots of evidence. Shut him down and you release the traffic being deliberately held up at YSSY, suddenly, the "tin foil fairy" is redundant and the airport gets a new, first world traffic flow system, works for me.

I've always remembered this classic statement from a Qld Coroner-
Coroner Barnes - In prosecuting these allegations over ten pages of its submissions, CASA reminds one of the oft quoted observations made by Hamlet’s mother, Queen Gertrude, when viewing the travelling players. CASA’s submission seeks to down-play the allegation. etc.
Hamlet was an excellent choice, it involves murder, madness, corruption and a certain amount of ghosts returning to haunt. He is the minister responsible, est il non ???.

A is for – take your pick.

Last edited by Kharon; 29th Mar 2012 at 20:34. Reason: In fond memory of GD' pigs, tick and tock.