PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar to launch Hong Kong based carrier
Old 29th Mar 2012, 13:12
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Living the dream AJ? Shares have inched their way toward $1.80!!
Oh so exciting. However at present things are all exciting indeed, media hype, pomp and ceremony, hell some shareholders would be packing major wood in their shorts by now!

But wait til AJ and BB realize the Chinese kiddies in the playground don't like to be friends. The Chinese kiddies don't want to share, why those kiddies like to take take take.
Hang on, what was that, somebody just mention more American mischief in the Middle East? What do you mean huge oil price rises coming? Why didn't somebody tell me the Euro would collapse by the end of 2012? Hey thats not fair, I didn't know that China's got escalating inflation and there would be a future downturn in Asian tourism and business by 2013?

Oh great, just great, why didn't somebody warn me about the potential for disease outbreak, economic catastrophe's, 'global partners' not sharing the spoils, a sudden massive attack by the competition, an oil price crisis and, and, and oh crap, where's that blarney stone.