PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay pacific SECOND OFFICER – ADVANCED ENTRY INITIAL INTERVIEW
Old 29th Mar 2012, 05:56
ashokbhatt1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i had 220 hours and was invited for stage 1 and now for stage 2 even i was worried about the 250 hours thing but it hardly matters i think .About multi engine i think it matters a lot two of my friend and me applied on same day for this cadet pilot programme they dint did their multi engine type rating but we are from same flying school same educational qualification(HSC 10+2) maharashtra board ,completd are cpl same time a week difference you can say the only extra advantage i had was multi and i was invited and they were not.I think multi could be one reason for that because we had same single engine hours +/- 10 hours to be more precised.they were not called for interview.

Any one who got invited with no multi from india can you please put some more light on this.

hope this helps.
I suggest if you are going to do your multi any time soon then dont apply now but if you have no plans of doing it then apply it soon as possible there is no point waiting bcoz the thing is if you apply now and then you do multi and try to upgrade your experience it hardly possible before 12 months or so i think bcoz it states your application is already under process.