PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Throw me out or keep me in?
View Single Post
Old 9th Dec 2002, 16:26
Celtic Emerald

Smile

Well now

I never come in here but when someone posts a link in JB the're inviting me in (one of my haunts). Now I don't know what transgressions Slasher is guilty of now but the guy has feelings & I still as always hate any show of 'Schadefreude' meaning people enjoying ganging up on one person (though Slasher your partly responsible for putting yourself in the firing line starting this thread, I just hope you ain't sensitive mate)

Now our Slasher needs to be taken with a grain of salt. I'll admit when I first logged on to PPRuNe I couldn't follow alot of what he was on about with his Aussie eh slang not to mention that I had been educated in the cloistered walls of a girls convent school & we were not exactly exposed to this kind of carry on on eh yearly, weekly let alone a daily basis so it was a massive culture shock for me but to be honest with you most Aussies are a massive culture shock to me anyway.

Slasher has his place in PPRuNe. He's not a guy you can have mild opinions on, you either are a fan of his are not but he does have a good brain, is what he says he is which is more than you can say for alot here, has great technical knowledge & general knowledge & I sense alot of his blamaus is a cover up for past hurts so give the guy a chance, he is human after all.

Enough said!

Emerald