PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Midex Airlines (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2012, 19:12
tomjonesca

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You gotta be kidding me...

Chickenhunter... I have no idea who you are but as I've done before (and got kicked off here for doing it) I'll do it again. You... can kiss my big hairy !!! Being one's friend and being an "ass kisser" are two different things. McLane was to a point, my friend. I never really defended him, I only worked to correct all the garbage that was being spread by those who didn't have any idea what they were talking about... sort of like you!!! First... G.I. is NOT the CEO... he is the COO. That wannabe Doctor is the President and CEO. Maybe you should go read the website of the company (I guess) you work for. There is a list of who does what there. You may learn something.

Second... did you only make it through the 6th grade or what? If you fly anything like you write and spell, you must be one sorry crewmember. I would be totally embarrassed if I put something like what you did on the web for all to read. Granted, nobody really reads the crap people put here because most people that post here don't really have anything to say... they just complain about everything that is wrong in their life. That said, maybe you should consider going back to school, increase your education and maybe you too can find a job outside Midex. At least get your GED or something.

I get so pissed off when people come on here, write the crap they feel the need to write and don't have enough junk in their pants to say who they are. They hide behind their computer screen because they are afraid that if someone found out who they were, they might get their sorry butt kicked.

Now, have fun responding to this and remember... Spell Check!!!

Tom