PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SpiceJet Recruitment 2012 [Non Type Rated]
Old 28th Mar 2012, 07:40
Johny Boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
robin.pereira

this goes out to most of the pilots who got into Spicejet recently- what sort of contacts/ministers did you get in touch with to get a job with this airline. seriously!

now don't give me this BS - "how dare you, I got my job purely on merit and i never used an influential person to push for my job". yesterday, I was totally blown away when a mid-level spicejet employee asked me why I sat for the written exam in Jan 2012 when i didn't know anyone at the top or any politician for that matter. what a up airline....i doubt if 60% of those pilots working in spicejet have got in on merit basis.

please don't tell me if you knew you about it, you shouldn't have given the exam...no point crying over spilt milk.
Robin you need to hang on to " GM & Up " level management people in Spice to get joining letter irrespective of written exams and all.Spice has 12 months , all season open BACKDOOR entry for privilege one's, you see it's evergreen Airline for those who have solid PUSH & PULL.

By the way without any inside help in Spice , how did you end up getting called for exam ?