PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - new recruiting grounds for CX
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2012, 04:56
robin.pereira

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A million times....a million times we've been trying to tell you...you still don't get it??? what does it take to feed just a bit of information into all your brains??? Agreed it is about experience. what are we to do about it? we don't fancy this contract. the low-time pilots from traditional recruiting markets (TRM) will obviously find this contract as a joke and decline it, but they have other options (GA). Yet again, there are low-time pilots from Australia taking up this offer.

there are not enough jobs for 6000 unemployed pilots in india. they can't go to europe or usa or africa or australia looking for work. what were you thinking when CX came to India? all of the 77 indian pilots wouldn't show up for the interviews??? Wrong! We are desperately looking for a job. now only half of them may have made it to the next stage. get this straight all you cynics - WE didn't degrade your working and living conditions. Please be more smart enough to realize that it is your dear company that did so. they knocked on our doors and we opened it. You have no right to lock us in. don't give the ''you were warned'' nonsense again.

Some of you may say it isn't about nationality, it is about experience. but there are quite a few (presently flying for CX) who are disturbed more about the nationality factor than the experience levels. please don't deny that. it is very evident from some of the posts in this thread and other forums.

Like smurf (from India) mentioned, the dreaded 'R' word definitely exists in some working CX pilots and cadets from the so-called TRM. Don't deny that either. these very same people think that there is only one colour in this entire world, and that is WHITE. how much ever you try to hide that thought, it is there deep inside you - the hatred towards us. it will never end. mind you, i'm talking about only a few people. not all. it disgusts me and i don't understand what makes them feel this way, but it just isn't going to work inside a cockpit and in a profession with utmost discipline. if you thought it is, that would certainly be a recipe for disaster. so much for CRM.