PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - new recruiting grounds for CX
View Single Post
Old 26th Mar 2012, 17:06
robin.pereira

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
haha. look at you guys. a bunch of jobless nitwits digging up articles and reports on india. i'm very glad that all of you are taking keen interest in my country and its issues. if you have so much time in life (rather than flying for CX), I think you should just quit, come here and sort things out.

how come you don't want to take some time off in posting news reports on the crimes, scandals in your country and the airplane crashes (GA or not) and criticize the crappy pilots from there, and some of them even ending up at CX.

you have no clue about the pilots who cleared the CX stage 1 interview in india. if you choose to be ignorant about our skills, you're in deep trouble. but we are as good as some of you. you just go by the reports of the local newspaper and boom - there comes the verdict. do some in-depth analysis and research. you start bashing and whining when the news of fake pilots was out and started talking crap about us. but you forgot that not all 12,000 pilots had fake licences. you forgot to mention that the dgca did a good job by taking stern action against those who had fake licences.

what is your point in putting up all these reports here? people awareness. you're doing it to the wrong people then. let me give you a good tip to that not-so-smart brain of yours - why don't you make a presentation to chris pratt, john slosar and richard hall about your worries regarding indian pilots instead? they will definitely listen to you, won't they? i thought all of you were sensible enough to realize that the very same indian pilots who got selected for stage 2 are not going to listen to your BS. how are you even going to work in a multi-cultural organization? you wouldn't even tolerate it I reckon. CX made a big mistake by hiring you. are you guys actually working for CX? you don't even have the gall to reveal your names. what are you scared of?