PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spanish ATCOs earning £800,000 two years ago! Anything changed?
Old 26th Mar 2012, 11:22
ALLSKY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello everyone guys,
I was reading this 3D and I saw there were some replys from a couple of spanish ATCO like Sonnendec and Aldegar and that they seems two fair guys open to a talk.

I just would like to ask you a few things, without any polemics, just to better understand your point of view and the reason why you do what you r doing.

Since one year and a half I am based in BCN El Prat with Ryanair, we do a lot of domestic flights inside Spain and the fact I really dont understand is why you guys dont give any more direct routing or any FL changes.
I know you are fed up with AENA for many reasons, you would like a better contract etc etc, but I really dont see how acting with this kind of "white strike" (no shortcuts, no FL's) can help you to obtain what you want.
You then always answer :"I call you back if possible" when you, and us, already know its not gonna happen.

Second little point I dont like/understand is this general aggressivity and impatience that it comes out in your trasmissions especially when we start asking for a repetition of an instruction; stuff like "yes Sir, as I ALREADY TOLD YOU..." is very common to hear.
From my little exp. you dont really hear that in any other country.

Ok no I stop, I really hope we can open a nice discussion with you guys Spain ATCO.
Waiting for some feedback
A nice day