PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA/bmi merger (was Virgin & Balpa - bmi next ?)
Old 25th Mar 2012, 19:57
73addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No Walkover

Just to flip your comment to add a pinch of fairness.

You repeatedly comment on "you make your bed and you lie in it". Here is one line for you you joined BMI NOT BA you made your bed now lie in it!!!!!

On a serious note I hope all of this can be resolved, I will certainly not be confrontational or off hand with any BMI pilot that joins our ranks.

Just remember the rumour network is rife in this industry and amazingly only ever leads to let down, depression and a reduced positive outlook. Yes keep your ears open but take nothing as gospel until you see it in black and white with a section for your signature.

I pay no attention to rumour anymore as I swore never to again after the demise of a previous company. It only served to take the fun out of a job I love for the few months leading up to the end and an end I could not have changed anyway. I am sure we, for the most part, still love the job so don't let hearsay and conjecture ruin your life and suck the life out of you.

Listen by all means and even prepare yourself if needs be but don't let it take over your life. Life's too short as it is to be grumpy all the time.