PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kenya Airways AB Initio Pilot Recruitment
Old 24th Mar 2012, 06:04
Migire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
God's will

Firstly i want to conngratulate all of you who have made it to the medicals. It's been such a topsy turvy month for everyone and the anxiety has almost been tangible. I am part of the group that is scheduled for the Company Doc and i have to say that all this has been God's work, rather than mine, as the interview process has been very tough for me personally.

Congratulations to all who were called, in the first place, for the aptitudes. It is a great honour just to be considered by KQ as one of their future pilots and i hope you always keep that in mind. In my opinion, no one has failed in any of the stages. This was simply a selection process which, to be honest, none of us has been ABSOLUTELY certain of the criterion that has been applied throughout. It has been God's will.

Philippians 4:6,7 says: Be ANXIOUS for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

The Lord may have denied you this chance because He probably has something better prepared for you, a fact which you may find difficult to understand at this time. Take heart and be encouraged. In any case, life has to move on. I personally am with you in my thoughts and prayers.

Be well and God bless