PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Australia!
Thread: Air Australia!
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2012, 21:47
Busboy92

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah good on ya MilkMan. I reckon previous posters are right, you'd be one of those rocket surgons from the companies executive team who made all those great decisions that racked up the debt while fleecing the public, knowing that there was no way they were gunna get to use their tickets. Yeh, well done

Proud of the $85 Mil are we - Ticket holders and creditors get zip, staff lucky to get half, and by the sounds of it from the paper, those that did salary sacraficing - even less. Beat SkyAir World by a cuntry mile. Yeah, bloody well done mate.

Yeah great job mate..... QUEENSLANDER!!! I hear you cry.

Yet all you can to is dump on a guy I knew when he was here at tiger and for my money was one of the best operators I have had the pleasure to fly with. Not like some in AA from tiger. Great at talking the talk, but when trying to walk the walk they looked very bloddy average, stumbling all over the place, like a drunken barrel of rum.

So you reckon AA sacked him eh??? What would that have been for Milky? Wouldnt have been for telling a few fellas that the airline was crap and about to collapse would it?? Well if so, it looks like he was spot on!! He deserves a medal in my book. Pitty some of you p$icks didnt do the same!!

Meanwhile, Milky and co. keept their heads in the trough. Maybe if you and your mates put down your $100 bottles of wine and your designer beers and left the parties in Phuket and Hawaii to check how the business was going, he might not have been forced to warn his mates.

Anyway, from what those guys tell me he has the official resignation letter , so your way off with the sacking crap.

I reckon he would have done a better job than the fella the paper said was a former delivery driver.... Hey, hang on.... Delivery Driver.... Milk Man...... now I get it. You are one of them.

Or, hang on, maybe..... Milk...... Mammaries....... could it be - Gobbledock mentioned something about jugs...... could it be!!

Obviously you execs would be the ones with the time on your hands to start a new Pprune handle and mouth off as a probationary ppruner. All makes sense now.

Well done you p$icks. Why don't you crawl back into your holes and let my mates get on with their lives and try and recover from the antics of a total bloody fool, who should never be allowed anywhere near aviation again or business again.

Whats that old saying.... usesless as tits on a bull? Reckon we can change that now, just for avitaion stuff.... "useless as tits on MJ".