PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airways Exeter
Thread: Airways Exeter
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2012, 21:08
Mr Boombastick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks everyone.... It makes a nice change to only read / hear positive things about a place these days!

Im just about to complete a ground school course at one of the major schools and I am appauled by their general arrogance and the way they treat their customers.
Seeing the integrated students churned out, of what can only be described as a sausage factory, month in month out has been a bit of an eye opener for me, and it has raised questions / concerns about guys from the smaller schools competing against the 'sausages' for jobs with all the corperate help they get from their schools career's department.

I just hope in a few months time when Ive finally got my licence, I can compete on a level playing field with the integrated guys and land a job!

I'd be interested to hear anyones experiences of job hunting after using AFT as their main traning provider, were they well thought of in the industry and are chaps generally sucessful?

I noted Flybe operate some traning from Exter airfield, do they ever come knocking at the school?

Thanks once again fellas, have a nice weekend! Time for beer I think!