PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maun, Botswana. The essential guide.
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2012, 16:58
ImaginedByGod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Learning to fly is not cheap. And I'm learning that getting a job isn't cheap either. To keep your sanity, remember that people can easily spend $20,000usd/semester going to university. That's roughly $40,000/ year. We have decided to put our money elsewhere. I'd rather be upset not finding a job in something that I love than finding a shi* job doing something I hate. There is something going on EVERYWHERE; keep your eyes open.

It seems like most have spent $40-60,000 on their ratings and qualifications (year and a half of college LOL). Honestly, if you're not an instructor, of course you're 'another prostitute'. You'll be upset and down for awhile, but just remember that patients is key. If you're going home, and there are sky diving companies around, be there. It's relatively inexpensive to get to them if they're close, and you'll make your face familiar. It's the same thing that you were doing, just closer. All I can say is that anything is possible. Stay focused and GO after what you want; it's only a matter of time........and money haha. "What do you do when you can't do anything? . . . you do what you can."

This all may sound happy-go-lucky, and it is. Ask yourself how are YOU going to get YOUR job? What makes you the favorable prostitute? How badly do you want to do it?