PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways - Wannabes & Recruitment III
Old 23rd Mar 2012, 05:41
LostSoul22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Hello there!

I've been an active reader of the forum ever since 2009 and finally decided to sign up . I was an aspiring QA FA wanna be back in 2008-2009, i tried twice but couldn't even make it to the AD, i was very discouraged back then and thought that was it, i shouldn't be trying my luck with something that's not meant for me.... and i told myself to boost my self esteem being FA is hard and i'm not meant to be one, i'm not service oriented , I've got arrogant attitude which i used to hear all the time etc etc..graduated college got an office job sitting behind computer from 8:30am to 5:30pm it'll be 2 years since i got into job market this July. But I find myself unhappy, and not fulfilled at my current position. I guess its showing a sign that i really should start looking for something else which makes me fulfilled and happy. And once again i've got the courage to take my chances attending ODs pretty soon. Now i'm already thinking of quitting my job by the end of July and attend the QA OD nearby my home. The thing is , even though i was turned down twice , something inside of me is telling me give it another try, even though failure was hard enough and discouraged me then i've learned alot of things about myself .. and my character. I've finally realized my weaknesses and tried to overcome all of that within the last 2 years and with some sales & marketing experience at hand i can finally be sure that I can be a FA, i'm qualified to be one. I'm writing this entry to all of those aspiring FA's that failed on their 1st or second try..... Don't give up if its ur dream go for until you get it! I'm mongolian national and both QA or Emirates dont have routes to where i live /mongolia/ i first got familiar with those two airlines while i was overseas which they used to hold ODs. Wondering if QA will hold any ODs in the near future in Beijing or HK? which is the two nearest locations from where i live and that doesn't require any visa or whatsoever.

Thanks fellow aspiring FAs for reading my long and dreary post i will keep you updated!