PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Pacific Blue infringement in NZQN?
Old 23rd Mar 2012, 04:54
pakeha-boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its seems that this issue has to be dragged through the public domain....they do have a right to know,but to what extent.......I find it troubling that this could not have been dealt with,within the walls of those people that really understand these issues and can do something about it,in a professional environment, rather than turning it into a circus.

If,in fact, an infringement did occur,it could have all been handled internally.....The Aviation authorities,The Company and the Flight Crew....The Crew gets taken off line,there is an investigation...no wrong doing ,..back on line....If they are guilty of wrong doing....Then,retraining,line check,a sign off,a bulletin company wide to the rest of the pilot group and back on line...............even if the crew did violate Regs,SOP,s......this is such a piss poor violation,I dont believe it merits the exposure its getting.....I dont buy the "what if".........we deal with the the "what if" every day .....by flying to the SOP,s complying with the regs.....and all this done,internally with no fuss

As flight crew ,we are held to a high standard,I have no issues with that.....but to drag this crew through the public spotlight is ridiculous