PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jackscrew End Stop Probably Cause of AS 261 Crash
Old 8th Dec 2002, 13:25
Lu Zuckerman

Iconoclast

Location: The home of Dudley Dooright-Where the lead dog is the only one that gets a change of scenery.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In reply

To: lomapaseo

Lu, a true safety professsional should point the way rather than complain about yesterdays journey
I have been doing this work since 1968 working on commercial and military aircraft, helicopters, ships, submersible mine detectors, atomic energy and a pharmaceutical plant among others. In every case I told my supervisors and fellow workers about the shortcomings of the regulations governing RMS. The bosses looked on me as a troublemaker and my associates told me to stop complaining because the job put bread and butter on the table. So it appears that the other “professionals” in the field don’t care either. The reason I spout off on this forum about the failings of the system and the regulations is because a lot of people that control or have influence over this problem including yourself will take action. I’m 72 years old and don’t have that much time to try and change things but maybe someone else can.