PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kenya Airways AB Initio Pilot Recruitment
Old 22nd Mar 2012, 07:38
Delt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PilotKenya

They really do take only the people who only pass, they do not take the majority of those who have passed. Last year around July only 7 people made it to the end of the interviews and went to South Africa. I highly doubt that they take the majority because in the past people have gone to South Africa and after a few months there, they end up not making it for different reasons whatsoever and in result have to come back to Kenya, so i think they take the results seriously. And about the joystick and the shock, that is the reason for being given three chances in the tests requiring joysticks but remember even if you have a score of 1.1.1 it doesn't matter because that score is consistent so don't panic: as long as you don't get a declining score. And remember that majority of the tests did not require joysticks so the overall performance is what they consider because flying a plane is not all about using a joystick, in fact that is only a minor part of flying. Another thing is that Kenya airways has other alternatives of getting pilots/recruits e.g there are direct pilot entries. All in all i think you're okay, most guys in the forum make it through.