PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot's are paid more than me....Joyce
View Single Post
Old 21st Mar 2012, 10:59
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bollocks

What a load of ****e.

•Openly gay hey?? BS. He has 'come out' openly of late as his hand has been pushed. So he had a hard time telling mummy and daddy he is queer, boohoo. He should find it more hard telling them he is a complete failure as a CEO.

•Got paid more at JQ? Funny, I don't recall any published financials indicating he earned more at JQ than he earns now? Please explain? Another anomaly with the books?

•He thinks he is underpaid when compared to other ASX listed companies?? OMFG is this bloke on another planet, on clou cuckoo land? His company has dropped 83% in profit under his reign! Alan, you tool, you are not the CEO of Westpac, Commonwealth Bank or Fortescue. You do not and will never deserve a paycheck like those CEO's, and you should not complain you whining
sniveling leprechaun as you are paid massively above what you are worth.

•So he reckons Pilots earn more when you compare hours? Yep, there goes that magic Qantas calculator once again. Delusional fool. At least most A380 pilots earned their badge the hard way, not by kneeling under someone's desk like some executives throughout history have done.

•He grew up in a tough environment in Ireland? Again, boohoo spare me a tissue. No sympathy vote coming from me you little toad. Spill your tears elsewhere.

Article preview = ****e!